Sunday, May 13, 2007

Life at Snail's Pace ..

Today as I lay dislocated from 3 days of stomach flu, I have had some much needed down time. Time that i have not had in the last one year.

I got to sit down and observe life as it exists around me. No more running around, no more ringing of the cell phone and no emails. I realized my kids have grown so much over the past year. My little son, Sarvajit who is all of 1yr and 4mnths has just learnt to change the welcome message on the answering machine, my elder son who is almost 6 is playing Rainbow Six on my home computer, my wife STILL cooks the best pasta around and there is absolutely nothing you can watch on TV over a weekend.

Life seems so much more natural. My recent visit to my hometown Belgaum and my village Murgod have re-affairmed my faith that its not about reaching the end, its all about the journey.

Tomorrow is another day. I have to take Siddhant to watch Spiderman 3 !

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2008 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out http://www.imacusers.com/ from deepak
Govind

(keep writing).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home