Thursday, November 27, 2008

The madness continues

it will be 24 hours soon and the carnage in Mumbai continues. Is there no stopping this madness ? We as Indians have taken enough of this shit. This goes beyond petty politics, corruption, local mafia and gangs and incompetency. This is affecting me .. my family and the way I live. 
Afzal guru is still alive .. why ? Our idiotic govt is still blaming the lack of intelligence, and Mumbaikars are supposed to just forget and start living again as if nothing happened. WHY ? WHY the F cant we respond ?

The last time I felt this way , the date was 9/11/2001 and I lived in the US then .. today I see very similar visuals, smoke bellowing from an iconic building and the same senseless killing.

What can i do ? I need a vent .. it will have to be extreme.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 27, 2008 8:32 PM, Blogger Nikhilesh Chitnis said...

We first need to send a 'response ',attach camps in PoK and Pak , if it means war , the war it is. Keeping quiet or 'Condemning' is definitely not the solution.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home