Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Price of Vanity ?

So there I was in the gym toiling away the extra calories from the previous day .. And I see this orange Lambroghini drive up the road. The guy who owns this is a regular to the gym and is quite a speed buff. I have seen him drive up on a BMW bike, Ducati once and now a Lamborghini ! Has a Delhi number plate.

Well, I see that the passenger side seat is occupied and usually this guy is alone. So I am half expecting a gorgeous chick to get out and the treadmill heart rate monitor shows : "You are now in Cardio Zone". Now remember this rarely happens. I am usually walking/jogging in the "You are barely moving" zone.

The car door opens and out steps a security guard ! I am not F$%$%$ kidding. It was a security guard. So he parks the car on the side of the road and the security guard promptly takes over. So this guy actually drives around town in a Rs. 50 Million car with a security guard in his passenger seat so that he can guard the car. The price one is willing to pay for vanity. :-)

Humans continue to amaze and humour me.

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2009 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home